terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

Final de semana por The Killers

It started out with a kiss / And she's calling a cab / Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game / And on the cold, wet dirt I cry / Close your eyes / Clear your heart / If you can hold on / But it's just the price I pay / Don’t you wanna come with me? / Help me out, yeah / Can we climb this mountain / And you know I might / Have just flown too far from the floor this time / we’re gonna look at the stars / A cinematic vision ensued like the holiest dream / Don’t you wanna feel my skin on your skin? / With all these things that I've done / Just tryin' to keep it in line / Let me know is your heart still beating / Or are we dancer? / My hands are cold / Oh well I don't mind / Somebody told me / A southern drawl / “Wait till tomorrow, you’ll be fine.” / Now they're going to bed / And it's all in my head / It's all in my mind.

Nenhum comentário: